Thursday, October 30, 2014

10th Christmas at Country Freckles

 OH MY GOSH, had no idea that it has been this long since I updated my blog, so very sorry, I post daily on facebook so, here we go THANK-YOU all so much because of you this will be my 10th YEAR HAVING COUNTRY FRECKLES.  GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!!!




 LOOK at this great table made by a local man he did a wonderful job and can make to your size.





 GOD BLESS AMERICA love all the red/white and blue. and look at the TREENWARE snowmen so many add a few every year.





Do you need a mantel?? If so this would be great to have. So come and join us for Christmas Open House tomorrow from 7:30-7:00, the next few months I will have a sign up for every $50.00 you spend your name could be drawn to win, this week I had a large sign value of $90.00 and also a gift card for $50.00.  This is my THANK-YOU for helping me be open for my 10th Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment