Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Chicago Show



 Fun show in the Windy City of Chicago always great memories of going back home, just never time to do anything else but the show.
 Here is my truck and a great man that I think thought my sister and I had been somewhat silly, as I saw some furniture that I really wanted for the store and had no idea it it would work in my truck, so we had no tape measure so we used toilet paper, if you want something bad enough you will find a way.

 The Island is just wonderful see this is why I used toilet paper I so wanted this to come to the shop.




1 comment:

  1. Oh crumb, Doug and I were going to go to that Tuesday but my hip/leg was hurting too bad for me to walk that much. I see why these came back with you. Are there a lot of Prim vendors there???
    Karen

    ReplyDelete