Thursday, January 3, 2013

Rugs--Friends--Brunch

 I was so excited to have been asked to join these wonderful ladies for a great brunch and gatherings..Here you can see this beautiful 5x8 rug that was one of her first rugs..it took 3 years, but I could not imagine hooking this on the frame the weight of this must have been something..Would love to try and do a large one but not sure what to do with it once it is done as the 4 legged kids would really enjoy it..
 Look at the detail in this and I wonder how many yards of wool this took!!! just beautiful!!
 So nice to see Cathy she has RED BARN WOOL and stop at the store and see all the kits and wool and patterns...I am open Tues-Sat 10-5..stop in we always have alot to pick from...
                                                       Pat's rug..
                                                     Pat's Rug..
 Beautiful table and the house was just beautiful with all the Christmas decorations..Thank you Pat.
                                                Pat's Rug..
 The food was so good and we had some Mimosa..that was really good..just a great day!!!!
Kris is hooking this beautiful rug..someday I will be able to do something like this..someday....

2 comments:

  1. Oh I can't imagine hooking that huge rug...I struggle with my little ones. LOL
    Such a nice group of ladies - I can see you why enjoyed it.
    Gorgeous rugs.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!Lovely rugs,and a great day I am sure.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete