Monday, June 4, 2012

FEW UPDATES

 Here is a new pattern from REDBARN RUGS when you buy the full kit I saw that I had extra warp to make the rug larger so a few pictures down from this you will see what I did to mine
  This pattern is wonderful also nice and small you can hook this going down the road-take it camping with you or just relax out side and get hooking..
 Beautiful color in this little guy--my son dog Kodi loves to watch the little squirrels in the yard they play with him and tease him so bad--they go from one tree to the next..
 So here you can see what I did with mine-I had a lot of extra wool from other kits or just colors that I really like so this was fun-a couple Sundays ago when we had that heat wave I stayed in with the kids and just hooked--way to hot to be out.
 Tonight I will work on this again--I might just finish it we will see--sleepless nites last nite so maybe this is what I will get done. This morning I was up at 3 cleaning the clothes closets-seems like there is always something to do..
 Do you love horses?? come and check these out some wool hooked pillows and cool blue bench/storage unit. I have alot of items on sale-stop over and check them out..
 Nice cabinet for just about anything--love the new plate from the Salem Collection. A local man made the little tables to the side of the cubby--
 Do you need a new coffee cup?? how about some great melts for your melter--make your house smell wonderful-with out burning a candle
 Beautiful island great for a TV cabinet-or in your kitchen-great cabinet for all your wool-and use the top to plan your colors out.
When I come to work everyday since I changed the store around I just want to lounge on the loveseat- and all I need is a big screen TV and just relax the settee and foot stool is on sale--stop in and see..
 This is a new settee-its  a great color-it will go any place in your house-bedroom-use it as a bench in your entry way-or next to your table-I can always see a piece that comse in and wish it  could come to the house--to bad my house is small--but, than again that is probably a good thing-or nothing would ever make it to the store..
Here is a pattern of RED BARN RUGS--and a customer changed the house to look just like hers-sorry it is going the wrong way not sure how to spin it around..Have a great week-and I will post again soon I promise. God Bless each of you--Joni and the kids

No comments:

Post a Comment