Wednesday, November 16, 2011

rugs and rugs






Well here you can see that I have some of my new rug done, last Thursday as my Ma was having surgery I was hooking crazy--loving how it is turning out--also you can see we have alot of great patterns and kits at the store--these cold days that we have this is sure a great thing to do inside...I would love to do the stockings next--hope all is going good for everyone--thank you for your prayers last week please keep them coming as in a few weeks Ma goes in for a pet scan of her whole body..so we pray all shows clean--have a great day!!! God Bless each and everyone of you!!! I'll have more pictures coming--if you want some great things to cook click on Amanda on my blog she is my niece and loves to cook--Joni and the kids

2 comments:

  1. Your rug is turning out great! Can't wait to see it all finished.
    Prayers will continue for your Mom ~ hope everything goes well for her.
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your mom is doing ok Joni - I've been thinking of you both and hoping all is well. Your rug is looking awesome...can't believe how far you've come in your hooking skills in such a short time. And yikes - I'm behind the times - I'm seeing new patterns from Cathy on your blog first! :o) Hope you have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete