Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Country Freckles is in Country Sampler







So excited to see Jeannie and Jerry home in Country Sampler...Last year Country Sampler called me and asked if I had any customers that would like to be in the magazine...So I called a few ladies and 2 said yes...So the cabinets and crane and table all came from my store...I bought the pieces from Doug in Indiana and Jeanne and Jerry shop a lot at my store and they found these great finds...So happy for them and PROUD to see that there home was chosen...So go and get a magazine this month and when the other home will be in the magazine I will post also....Thanks for checking me out...

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to them and you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!!
    I'll have to go and get that magazine ~ Thanks for sharing!
    Many Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing in this article
    I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
    I hope to read the next your article updates

    [-] Vimax
    [-] Vimax Asli
    [-] Vimax Canada
    [-] Obat Vimax
    [-] Pembesar Penis

    ReplyDelete
  4. "This information is impressive; I am inspired with your post writing style & how continuously you describe this topic. After reading your post, thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel happy about it and I love learning more about this topic..
    hoa lan ho diep | civil engineering outsourcing | Civil engineering services | Outsourcing land development services | Civil engineering services | Outsource Structural Drafting Services | Outsource CAD drafting services "

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing in this article
    I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
    I hope to read the next your article updates

    * hammer of thor
    * video hammer of thor
    * anabolic rx24
    * vakum alat pembesar penis
    * vimax

    ReplyDelete