Sunday, June 21, 2015

Growing Country Freckles and Rugs and Rugs





























So how have all you been??? Sorry it has been sometime...So Country Freckles is growing again I decided to take the store and rent 2 booths at different locations and it has been wonderful so very glad I did it, and THANK-YOU to the owners of the places you are both amazing...Rugs and Rugs we hook on Wednesday and have a great group of ladies, I will post updates on the rugs, most of them are Red Barn Rugs we so love all the patterns from Cathy and her great colors of wool...Flowers and flowers with all the rain we have been getting seems like all I do is weed and Ma so thankful she helps me, and not sure what I was thinking when I did flowers all around the house and in the yard around all the trees it looks great but, so much work, the 4-legged kids help some times Kodi loves to run in all them in the yard so at least the front looks good, THANK-YOU for checking out my page have a great summer and see you soon.

3 comments:

  1. So many wonderful goodies and I so love the rugs!!!
    I seen that you have a booth at Ye Old Goat ~ Congrats to you ~ Hope everything goes well for you!
    Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of eye candy. Loved looking at all the hooking going on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my would love to have your wool stash

    ReplyDelete