Wednesday, October 16, 2013

CLASS PICTURES AND IN THE WOOL PATTERNS-AND 4-LEGGED KIDS

 HERE YOU CAN SEE A SHOT OF THE GALS HARD AT WORK SEWING AND BRAIDING.
 LOOK AT THESE REALLY COOL GOURDS....GREAT IN A TREENWARE BOWL....
 HERE IS A PATTERN FROM RED BARN RUGS THAT MEL HOOKED AND THE BRAID LOOKS GREAT...
 PATTERNS FROM IN THE WOOL...I DO HAVE A FEW AT THE STORE JUST IN CASE YOU WOULD LIKE TO STOP IN...
 IN THE WOOL PATTERN ALSO...AGAIN LOOK HOW WONDERFUL IT LOOKS WITH THE BRAID ALL AROUND..SOME DAY I WILL HAVE TO LEARN HOW..
 HERE YOU CAN SEE MY FAITH MARIE...SHE GETS A HAIR CUT COMING UP SOON..LOVE TO HAVE THAT FLUFF ON TOP...
 CERWYN JO SAW THAT MOMMIE WANTED TO TAKE HER PICTURE SO SHE TURNED HER HEAD..
 TRITON IS SAYING COME ON MA I WANT SOME TREATS..LOVE THOSE BABIES SO MUCH
HERE IS MY SON KODI..HE JUST CAME IN FROM BARKING AT THE DOGS IN THE BACK YARD..BUT REALLY HE IS JUST TALKING TO THEM...

3 comments:

  1. My goodness, I missed the last couple posts!
    I really love the braiding around the rugs instead of the other types of edging - maybe this I could tackle and have success. All the rugs are beautiful - as well as your sweet fur babies.

    I have some Canvas Board Cupboard Prints finished - George and Abe and a beautiful Olde World Santa - would you like them for the shop????

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy S. Red Barn Rugs is soooo talented! Love the braided edge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try the braided edge on a rug some day too. Wish I didn't live so far away so I could have come for the class. Great pics! Thanks for sharing. Lori

    ReplyDelete