Sunday, September 9, 2012

FRECKLES



Today is a very sad day for me..This is FRECKLES and she left me today all on her own for the past 44 day she has been lame in the left leg..so we did test and found out she has lymes and annaplomose so she has been treated for that and she just wasn't getting better so I took her in for x-rays and found out she has bone cancer..so this morning we ate and had water and pain meds and I was holding her and said I am just gonna let you lay down for a minute and she took 1 breath and I said FRECKLES and she took one more and she was gone..missed for ever..she is with her sister Reba Marie (dog) she died 3 years ago..so today 9-9-12 at 9:25 she chose she couldn't fight any longer and knew me her ma was having a hard time wondering when to let go she did it for me..LOVE You Freckles..here is her and Reba in the flowers..Freckles loved to help me weed and as you can see I need to weed, but, she has needed me inside taking care of her..so God Bless you all..Love Joni and the kids..

1 comment:

  1. I am sooooo sorry Joni.
    Freckles knew you were having a hard time with making the decision on letting her go ~ she thought she would ease the pain. Oh the Love.
    Take Care Friend ~ I'll be thinking about you.
    Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete