Monday, February 20, 2012

Update on the rugs and Cerwyn







Here you can see the ladies have been really busy with the rugs--we have open rug hooking every Thursday--you can come and do whatever you would like--its a great social time--and ideas from each other..this is my little Cerwyn Jo (sir-win) her first pics with the Easter Bunnies--and of course her mommie--going to a show in a few weeks and today UPS dropped off 7 boxes a lot more to come--I will keep posting as new comes in--have a Blessed Day!! God Bless Joni and the family

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful rugs!!!
    Wish I lived closer so I could join in the fun!
    Oh I can't wait to see some of the new things for spring ~ hopefully soon to do some prim shopping!
    So cute with the bunnies!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete