Monday, January 16, 2012

New Cabinets and update on the rug

                       A Great Cubby--the color is just wonderful and good size--it will go anywhere...
    A nite stand, or next to your sofa a reddish color need the size call and I can get it for you....
                                           Love this one this has to be my favorite
                 Do you need a corner cubby for all your bowls or plates????

                                     again my favorite--just wish I had a huge home...
                                                           Nice for your TV or the kitchen
                                                new design great storage and display..
                                                                  Tall and skinny

         the rug is getting done--check back for updates this has taken me the longest...
                          I finished--almost not sure how to finish the ends..
                   come and get your kit to hook the bunnies Easter is just around the corner...Cathy has a class this Saturday to hook an animal should be a fun class--we might have some openings..have a wonderful week...God Bless Your Day!!  Joni and the kids

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Everything is gorgeous,really love the hooked bunnies.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL GOODIES JONIE...
    I saw a few similar cabinets in Madison last Monday at the Cash and Carry show...almost purchased one like the first cabinet.
    Love your hooked rug..I have one similar that I designed using scraps that is partially done too....although mine will be unfinished for some time to come..yours will be completed soon I'm sure.

    Hope to see you again soon.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete