Friday, July 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Triton











Look at my beautiful girls!!!! My Lab TRITON had a birthday on Monday she is 9.  Freckles the chocolate cocker spaniel is 13- and Faith Marie is going to be 2.. That was the first time my Faith went swimming--i'm thinking she's not to sure of it..What a life my children have--I sure do love them. They love to be in Grammies room Ma went to SC for my niece's wedding--and they sure miss Grammie. The pool is for Triton she climbs the ladder in and out--what a smart girl--Hope you girls live forever--Mommie loves you sooo.
I tell them everyday how lucky you girls have it--They sleep,eat, and----...Happy Birthday Triton.....
God Bless everyone day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday, Triton!! ;o) You sure do spoil those girls of yours Miss Joni!! Have a happy Friday! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete